The school grew in size and stature with the passage of time. Young Rajagiri was fondly looked after by Rev.Fr.Gregory Karotemprel,CMI (presently the Bishop of Diocese of Rajkot) and Rev. Fr. Aaron Vithayathil CMI,who are rightly called the pioneers of the school. The late Mr.Joseph V.Manjooran being the retired headmaster of St.Alberts School brought a wealth of knowledge and experience to the school during its inception while he served as headmaster (1964-1976). The administrative function was carried out by the pioneer fathers.
Over the years the following helmsmen have been rendering fruitful and steadfast service as heads of the institutions with the able help of faculty members.
Landmarks in the History of Rajagiri
Sanction and Recognition of the school
As per (GO) M.S.225/EDN.Dt.22.4.1964 Rajagiri English Medium High School (Class VIII to X) was sanctioned with permission to open Class VIII.
(1) As per (GO) M.S.342/Edn. Dt.24.6.1965 Rajagiri English Medium UP school (Class V to VII) was sanctioned with permission to open class VII.
(2) Permanent recognition was granted to class VIII as per order no.L.Dis/6414/64/D2 dated 27.11.1965 of DEO Aluva.
(3) Opening of Class IX sanctioned as per order No.G.4/6674/65 Regional DPI Ekm, dated 27.8.1966.
(1) Opening of Class X sanctioned as per L.Dis/51616/66 G.4/31.10.66 Regional DPI, Ekm.
(2) Opening of Class VI sanctioned as per order No.L.Dis/3706/66 DT 30.12.1966.
(3) Permanent Recognition of class V sanctioned as per order No.D2/13708/66 dt.27.1966.
(4) Permanent Recognition to Class VI, VII, IX and X granted as per order No.B1- 2237/86/K. Dis. Dt 31.3.1986 of DEO, Aluva.
(1) Higher Secondary section (Class XI and XII) was sanctioned as per G.O. No.221/2002.Gen.Edn dated 23.7.2002. Class XI started under Science group with combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths with 50 students.
(2) Class I started.
(1) Class XII started. A new batch with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Science was also started.
(2) Class II started
(3) Govt. accorded sanction to open LP section (Class I to IV) from 2002 onwards as per (G.O) P.No.69/2004G(1) Edn dated.20.2.2004.
(1) Class III started (Temporary recognition for Std. III was granted by the DEO Aluva, as per order No.A1-11117/04/K.Dis.dt 11.3.2005.
(2) Temporary recognition was accorded to for class II and I as per order No. A1/12 128/03 dated 31.3.04 of DEO, Aluva.
(1) Class IV started
(2) Temporary recognition for class III granted as per Order no.11117/04/K.Dis.dated 11.3.2005.
Permanent recognition for Classes I to IV (Order No. A1/6702/05/K.Dis dt. 4.2.06 DEO Aluva)
L. P. Section shifted to the new block (ertwhile St. Joseph’s Minor Seminary)
ICSE Syllabus introduced in L. P Section